Friday, 20 July 2007

Various things

1. I'm in the process of moving at the moment so posts are going to be sporadic or non-existent until I've actually moved

2. Harry Potter - Movie #5, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - saw the movie last weekend. I actually really enjoyed it, it was lot darker than the previous 4 but on the other hand so is the book. Book 5 is also the longest book so lots was cut, however, considering the length of the book it was a fairly goo screenplay.

3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows , book #7. The book is published tomorrow and my local bookshop is opening at Midnight, as it's fairly out of the way, I'm going, hopefully won't be too busy. Was very tempted to read the New York Times review but will resist temptation as I don't want to know what happens.

4. Facebook. Recently signed up to this site and already making contact with people I haven't seen for years as well as more recent friends. Feel free to contact me. Sorry - no photos of me, but some including me, although I haven't identified myself. As any readers of this blog will know, I'm a bit of a cameraphobe.

No comments: