Thursday, 11 January 2007

My flatmate

My flatmate, Danny, has a terrible sense of humour,

Often when I make a totally innocent comment he'll come out with something that some people may find slightly amusing. For example I remarked to him that I'd bought a new iron and his comment was "We had a pressing need."

If this was an occasional thing I wouldn't care and may even find it amusing but it's nearly every day. A friend of his was round recently and when Danny said something. his friend asked me "How have you managed to live here so long without killing him?"

He also has a habit of sending me tasteless jokes by text message that he normally gets from a friend who lives on the South Coast, here's the last two:

(sent on 31 December 2006) - What an ignorant twat! I just rung Saddam to wish him a happy New Year and the bastard hung up!.

(sent on 15 December 2006) - Apparently there's a dyslexic Santa on the loose near Ipswich. He keeps leaving prozzies under the trees.

I don't know what you think of these but they both brought a smile to my face. Soory, i do have a rather sick sense of humour.

I will be publishing more of Danny's retorts as above in the hope of stopping him. I'll publish some of the jokes as well as at least some people will find them amusing.

No comments: