I'm on JLGB Winter Camp. For the first time ever we've got Internet access and Computers to use if we don't have a laptop. Of course it's fairly slow but better than nothing. Camp is also a day longer this year as it started on Boxing Day and finishes as normal on New Year's Day.
Of course there's also the tiredness, I've got roughly 5 hours sleep a night and for the first time in 11 Winter Camps I actually grabbed a few hours of sleep during the day.
It's also freezing (literally) outside. with a frost on the ground every morning.
I'm posting because two reminded me within one hour that i hadn't posted in months, thanks Jason and Robert. I'm not making a New Year's Resolution to post more frequently as these tend to fall by the wayside, the only one I ever kept was a resolution to not restarting smoking. As I'd already quit it wasn't that hard to keep.
As you can see it's ridiculously early (or late) depending on how you look at it, so I'll post agin after Camp possibly with some photos.
Tuesday, 30 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment