Saturday, 3 January 2009

Home at last

Got back on Thursday from Camp, slept for about 15/16 hours an still felt drained. However, on the plus side I didn't throw up on camp (which I have for the past two years) and the only illness I had was a cold but taking into account incubation times I think I picked up before I was on camp.

I also didn't have a major allergic reaction, thanks need to go to Jeff and Jo for that and for Gill for being quick when I thought I had the start of an allergic reaction which avoided me even leaving the dining area.

All in all it was one of the best camps I've ever attended if not the best.

I'd like to especially thank Ian and Linda. And a big thank you to my platoon staff - Lizzy, Simon, Laura, Suzie and Sam. And lastly I'd like to thank my sergeants and of course the members.

My photos from Camp are available here.

No comments: