Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Still freezing

After working at home for a day I decided to try and make it into work. The actual tube journey wasn't too bad it was the walk from Westminster station that was a killer. Very little Ice/snow had been cleared and it was still very, very slippery. I managed to stay upright but come on, Westminster is one of the most popular areas with tourists, surely it would be too hard to put a little salt on the pavements (like in front of the Houses of Parliament and the side/main entrance of Westminster Abbey).

Left work late last night due to going to the Gym for my induction last night. Yes, don't laugh, I've decided to join the Gym at work and try and lose weight.

Getting in today was a lot easier, the pavements have been cleared, ice and snow was swept into the gutter, of course as I'm just about to leave most of the snow has melted with just ice remaining.

No comments: