Yet again the Capital has been paralysed by a heavy snowfall, as I type it's still snowing heavily and I'm working from home as it is actually not possible for me to get into work, all buses are suspended as is my local tube line (at least on the section that I live on). Many schools are closed and I'm not even going to attempt to get to Brigade tonight.
Last night was great and I was once again reminded by Jason and Rob that I was not posting regularly. It was Jeff and Emma's engagement party and I don't think I've seen so many Brigade people outside a Brigade event (although it was to be expected).
I'd especially like to thank Neil for the lift home as I would have risked hypothermia waiting for a bus. I didn't find your driving bad as I'd been warned by Jo.
A big Mazel Tov to Emma and Jeff.
Monday, 2 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment