I've unfortunately been fairly ill over the last few days. I was ill on Friday, worse over the weekend and bad on Monday. I've been into work for the last two days but I think Tuesday may have been a little too much and didn't do much good for my stress levels.
Being off on Friday I wasn't too annoyed at, as the snow was still on the ground and was icy and that makes it far, far worse than fresh snow which I don't mind. Of course now it's sunny and fairly warm for the winter.
Working from home today and it's hot in my lounge, mainly because we've got a South-facing patio window, so if the sun's shining it's like a greenhouse. It can be uncomfortable in the summer without a fan, but in the winter it saves on heating costs. :-)
Thursday, 15 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment