Woke up this morning to about two inches of snow where I live. Thought about working from home today but decided to come in.
I was pleasantly surprised, the journey was not a complete nightmare, admittedly the train was packed but they were at least running and it only took about fifteen minutes longer than normal. It was still snowing when I left home at 7.20 a.m. I got in to work at 8.35 a.m. since then it's been intermittent from sleeting to snowing heavily. It appears to have stopped for the moment but it still seems too cold for it to thaw out.
As was expected many staff have decided not to come into the office today and I should imagine a large number are working from home. I know that when I looked out the window today I felt like going staright back to bed!
Thursday, 8 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment