Yesterday was my birthday, I went to work mainly because I can't bear taking just one day off midweek, it makes me feel overly tired.
At work it's customary to bring in cakes, pastries or something sweet, so I just popped down to the local Sainsbury's store and bought cookies and Muffins. As I normally do I overestimated how many people would want and ended up with a pack of Muffins left over.
As my father works in Central London I went and met up with him and my mother, we also met up with my sister at Brown's Restaurant in Covent Garden. Nice place, if a little noisy.
After leaving we went for a hot drink at a nearby coffee shop and then my parents decided that they had to leave as they had to get back home (Brighton). My sister and I travelled back via the Northern Line as far as Golders Green where I disembarked to get a bus home, my sister lives further North.
I got home just before 10.00 p.m. and was absolutely knackered as I'd woken up at 6.15 a.m.
Was in bed and asleep well before 11.30 p.m. Didn't really help woke up today at 7.2o a.m. But as I took today as leave was able to just turn over and go back to sleep.
Friday, 23 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment