Saturday, 12 May 2007

Photos

Photos from my weekend away can be viewed by clicking here. (NOW UPDATED)

All of the Photos are of Lincoln, mainly because we spent more time there and it's a far more interesting place than Newark.

I'm going to apologise that there's none of me, I'm a bit of a camera-phobe and much prefer to take pictures rather than have pictures taken of me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the link does not work .. i want to see your pictures.

Dan Weinberg said...

Try this: http://picasaweb.google.com/dwein22

Anonymous said...

Is this one of your friends Dan?

http://picasaweb.google.com/dwein22/NewarkLincolnMay2007/photo#s5063616374570135746

And i really want to see what you look like .. i love the way you write and would love to maybe meet up one day, but please post a picture on your site.

Fiona

Dan Weinberg said...

Yes, as a matter of fact. I was with a group and she's one of them.

There's no photos of me because I'm a bt of a cameraphobe and I don't like most of my photos, I may post a copy of my graduate photo because it's the one I like most.