Saturday, 7 February 2009

Can't believe that the snow still hasn't melted

Out near my flat the snow still hasn't melted. Of course we had an additional snowfall during the night on Wednesday night/Thursday morning but it wasn't heavy and there's still a good inch of snow directly in the front of my block. Worse is that more snow is predicted. Whilst I like the snow generally, it's getting to be a bother more than anything else.

On the gym front. I went twice this week and intend to go twice a week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays possibly adding Friday when the clocks go forward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan,

Promised I'd write to encourage continued blogging.

The snow's longstandedness is impressive. There are snowmen in my road that are now 5 days old!

Dan Weinberg said...

Remnants of a snowman outside my flat over a week after the last snowfall and 10 days after it was made.