The weather seems to be going mad in London. After a particularly warm spell last week with unseasonally warm weather. The following happened
I was off work yesterday so went shopping, when I went out, although there was a stiff breeze it was sunny enough to wear sunglasses. I got back about 12:30 and went out again, by this time it was overcast, then it started hailing, which then turned into a cross between Hail and snow.
I was in Edgware and there was an extremely heavy snowstorm which combined with the wind made an extremely unpleasant mini-blizzard, in about two minutes there were area where the snow was piling up.
After I got home, the snow continued to fall and for the first ever, it was snow in a thunderstorm (with lightining).
I can't remember, however, the last time we had snow in March in London.
I'm off to warmer climes early next week, so I'll either post when I get back, or if I get the chance, I'll post whilst I'm away.
Tuesday, 20 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment