Today rather than lazing round the pool, using the hot-tub and sunbathing and then going out, we decided to do it the other way round. :-)
We went to Phoenix Zoo, it was supposed to be great. Well, I've never been so disappointed, the animals were either just lying around if they could be seen at all, the elephant looked ill and the trails were so long that by the time we left we were absolutely knackered. Some parts were interesting, for instance I've never seen giant tortoises before and there was a species of Gazelle which is actually extinct in the wild, but overall it was incredibly disappointing.
On a more positive note, we did go shopping near to the hotel (they run a minibus to some locations and this was one of them). We spent most of our time in a branch of Macy's and I came out with more than I planned. Just clothes, but I did intend to buy clothes.
Will probably post again soon.
Friday, 30 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment